Affordable Car Insurance in Georgia
Insuring drivers from Atlanta, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens-Clark county and the rest of Georgia.
Shopping for auto insurance can be a daunting and frustrating task. Premiums seem to get higher and higher and there are many different coverage options. Let us do the hard work finding the perfect car insurance coverage to fit you unique personal needs.
Free Quick Quote
Why All Americas Insurance Company?
All America’s Insurance Agency represents a number of different insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. Here are a few reasons why All America’s Insurance Agency should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance:
- We are your consultants, working with you as we determine your insurance needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life and more.
- We periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
Why do I need Georgia Auto Insurance?
First and foremost it is the law, but there are many other reasons to make sure you have car insurance.
- If you're in a car accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often more than you can afford, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an automobile accident, medical costs can be very expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
How Much Car Insurance is Required in Georgia?
- $25,000 per person in bodily injury liability, $50,000 per accident
- $25,000 per accident in property damage liability
- $25,000 per person in uninsured motorist bodily injury, $50,000 per accident
- $25,000 in uninsured motorist property damage. Deductible is $250, $500, or $1,000.
Other Types of Car Insurance Coverage
All car insurance polices will cover the above mentioned required coverages, however car insurance is not a one size fits all type of thing. We recommend speaking with an agent at 1-866-210-7007 or getting a free quote to inquire about other coverages.
Extra Georgia Car Insurance Coverages May Include:
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist
- Medical Payments
- Roadside Assistance
How Much Does Car Insurance Cost in Georgia?
On average car insurance is about $1,388 per year. This makes Georgia a fairly cheap auto insurance state coming in at almost 3% below national average.
What Factors Affect Auto Insurance Rates In Georgia?
Many factors go into account when factoring your auto insurance rates. Some are commonly known such as, driving record, credit score, claims history and vehicle type. Some factors are not as commonly known like gender, location, previous insurance coverage and miles driven annually.
Whether you have a not so perfect record, or just want a better rate, our agents will work diligently to get you the best coverage for the best price. We are standing by to get you the best rates. Contact us today by calling 1-866-210-7007 or by filling out a quick quote form.