Affordable Car Insurance in North Carolina
Insuring drivers from Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Wilmington and the rest of North Carolina.
Shopping for auto insurance in North Carolina can be a daunting and frustrating task. Car insurance rates appear to get higher and higher and there are many different coverage options. Let us do the heavy lifting finding the perfect car insurance coverage to fit you unique personal needs.
Free Quick Quote
Why All Americas Insurance Company?
All America’s Insurance Agency represents a number of different insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. Here are a few reasons why All America’s Insurance Agency should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance:
- We are your consultants, working with you as we determine your insurance needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life and more.
- We periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
Why do I Need Auto Insurance in North Carolina?
First and foremost car insurance is required by law in North Carolina, but there are many other reasons to make sure you have car insurance.
- If you're in a car accident or your car is stolen, it is going cost money, often more than you have, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an automobile accident, medical costs can add up quickly.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
How Much Car Insurance is Required in North Carolina?
- $30,000 for bodily injury liability per person injured in an accident you cause
- $60,000 for total bodily injury liability when two or more people are injured in an accident you cause, and
- $25,000 for property damage per accident you cause.
Other Types of Car Insurance Coverage
All car insurance polices will cover the above mentioned required coverages, however car insurance is not a one size fits all type of thing. We recommend speaking with an agent at 1-866-210-7007 or getting a free quote to inquire about other coverages. We suggest you keep in mind South Carolina is an at fault state. Extra coverages may not be required, but can be a big help in the event of an accident that is your fault. North Carolina is a traditional at fault state, so if you are found as the cause of an accident extra coverage very well could save you financially.
Extra North Carolina Car Insurance Coverages May Include:
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist
- Medical Payments
- Roadside Assistance
How Much Does Car Insurance Cost in North Carolina?
The average cost of car insurance in North Carolina is roughly $865 per year. That is a saving of over 39 percent when compared to the national average.
What Factors Affect Auto Insurance Rates In North Carolina?
Many factors go into account when factoring your auto insurance premiums. Some of the factors that can affect your North Carolina auto insurance are, driving record, credit score, claims history, vehicle type, gender, location, previous insurance coverage and miles driven annually.
Whether you have a not so perfect record, or just want a better rate, our agents will work diligently to get you the best coverage for the best price. We are standing by to get you the best rates. Contact us today by calling 1-866-210-7007 or by filling out a quick quote form.