Affordable Car Insurance in Tennessee
Insuring drivers from Memphis, Nashville, Clarksville, Jackson, Hendersonville, and all of Tennessee.
Shopping for auto insurance can be a overwhelming task. Rates seem to get higher and higher and there are so many coverage options. Let us do the hard work finding the perfect Tennessee car insurance coverage to fit you unique personal needs.
Free Quick Quote
Why All Americas Insurance Company?
All America’s Insurance Agency represents a number of different insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. Here are a few reasons why All America’s Insurance Agency should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance:
- We are your consultants, working with you as we determine your insurance needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life and more.
- We periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
Why do I need Tennessee Car Insurance?
First and foremost it is the law in Tennessee, but there are many other reasons to make sure you have car insurance.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often more money than a lot of people have in savings, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in a car wreck, medical costs can be expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to other people, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
How Much Car Insurance is Required in Tennessee?
- $25,000 liability coverage for bodily injury or death of one person in an accident caused by the owner/driver of the insured vehicle
- $50,000 liability coverage for total bodily injury or death liability in an accident caused by the owner/driver of the insured vehicle
- $15,000 liability coverage for property damage per accident caused by the owner/driver of the insured vehicle.
Other Types of Car Insurance Coverage in Tennessee
All Tennessee car insurance polices will cover the above mentioned required coverages, however car insurance that is right for one person might not be right for another. We recommend speaking with an agent at 1-866-210-7007 or getting a free quote to inquire about other coverages. Please keep in mind Tennessee IS a fault state and although not required, extra coverage might save you financially if you are found to be the cause of an accident.
Extra Tennesse Car Insurance Coverages May Include:
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist
- Medical Payments
- Roadside Assistance
How Much Does Car Insurance Cost in Tennessee?
Car insurance, on average, is fairly cheap in Tennessee at $1,315. This is an overall average and not based on minimums and is almost 8% below the national average.
What Factors Affect Auto Insurance Rates In Tennessee?
Many factors go into account when factoring your auto insurance rates. Some are commonly known such as, driving record, credit score, claims history and vehicle type. However, there are many more factors that are not as commonly known like gender, location, previous insurance coverage and miles driven annually.
Whether you have a not so perfect record, or just want a better rate, our agents will work diligently to get you the best coverage for the best price. We are standing by to get you the best rates. Contact us today by calling 1-866-210-7007 or by filling out a quick quote form.